Saturday, January 12, 2013

DayZ Namalsk

I have started messing around abit with editing software and game capture devices. Currently I'm playing a bit of The Day Z on one of the harder maps,Namalsk. The normal Day Z maps are based around survival from zombies and other players and the conditions aren't too tough. Namalsk is a bit different. Normal materials like food and water are harder to come by and because of the freezing temperature ,you have to constantly worry about freezing to death.None of this really matters to me cause I usually spawn near a different type of invisible monster called a Bloodsucker and die within a fre minutes , as can bee seen in the below video. It's my first upload and am in the process of learning how to edit and get the quality better , so hopefully future uploads will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment